What you will learn
- Safety in the workplace Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheets
- Online Certification Exam
Learn about Safety Requirements, Safety Standards and identifying hazards in the workplace.
The Safety in the Workplace eCourse will be instrumental in reviewing common hazards, safety techniques. Once you have completed this eCourse you will have the tools to help you create a Safety policy for your work place as well as the ability to:
- Recognise legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment.
- Recognise ways to train and involve employees.
- Identify the types of hazards in the workplace.
- Interpret different policies and procedures.
- Recognize legal responsibilities associated with a safe work environment
- Identify the types of hazards in the workplace
- Recognize the role of management
- Interpret different policies and procedures
- Recognize ways to train and involve employees
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher) .
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher.
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser ( Firefox is highly recommended).
- Adobe Reader (free software).
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.