What you will learn
- Personal Productivity Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheets
- Certification Exam
Organise your life, establish routines, set goals and create an efficient environment.
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. With the Personal Productivity eCourse you will learn how to use time-honoured planning and organisational tools to maximise your personal productivity. You will also learn how to:
- Create and evaluate SMART goals.
- Use routines to maximise your productivity.
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of your time.
- Use basic project management techniques.
- Create and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximize their productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
- Use basic project management techniques
- Organize their physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Recognize procrastination
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- The eCourse material will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete .
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher).
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher.
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser ( Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer) .
- Adobe Reader (free software) .
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.