What you will learn
- Networking & Public Relations Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
Learn about the importance of effective networking and increasing the scope of your network.
The Networking and Public Relations eCourse is designed to provide practical and hands-on tools that will give you a skill set in dealing with the media and the public. You will also be equipped with skills such as:
- Identifying effective employee communication tools.
- Using media relations in your networking strategy.
- Using social media for networking.
- Listing and setting of goals
- Recognize networking for success
- Identify “Meet and Greet” opportunities
- Recognize appropriate workplace dress code
- Apply effective business writing skills
- Use media relations & social media in your networking strategy
- Apply issues and crisis communication planning
- Identify effective employee communication tools
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- The eCourse material will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete .
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher).
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher .
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer) .
- Adobe Reader (free software)
Candidates are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.