What you will learn
- Microsoft Excel 2013 eCourse Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
Excel 2013 is the world’s premier spreadsheet software. You can use Excel to analyse numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent your information. With Office 2013 you are provided a new landing screen which makes launching and creating documents easier than previous versions of Excel.
You will learn how to use the basic features of Excel 2013 with a hands-on and customisable approach. Experience some of the new features that are offered in Excel 2013.
Excel 2013 also has an improved user interface with an array of powerful tools to help you manage your data.
- Open and create Excel workbook files
- Use the 2013 interface
- Enter and edit data in a variety of ways
- Recognise basic formulas and functions
- Use the Quick Analysis features new to the 2013 version
- Format worksheets and data
- Print and share workbooks
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher)
- Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Reader (free software)
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal . You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.