What you will learn
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Six Sigma Template Toolkit
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt eBook per phase
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Basic Certification Administration
- 3 months access to the online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course (includes access to the Yellow Belt Forum & online chat)
- Online exam
- International Certification
Our aim is to develop you into the most competent Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt capable of taking on difficult business challenges with ease while you support a continuous improvement programme. Determine the voice of your customer, create a customer journey map, collect data and apply problem solving methods to business issues. In this course students are trained and tested on their understanding and ability to apply the tools and techniques to support various elements of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
About our Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification:
- Our internationally accredited Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt eLearning programme is intended as an introduction to the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control) method to problem solving.
- This course is specifically designed for you as a team member who is expected to be support members of your business improvement teams.
- Become an effective project team member and learn effective problem solving tools and techniques.
- eLearning system is complete with engaging visual content, voice over narrations, instructor videos and progressive learning stages that are controlled by tollgates where you must complete quizzes to progress to the comprehensive exams.
Looking for classroom training solutions? Contact our South African Affiliates, Training Leadership Consulting. +27 (0)861 852 463 or email [email protected]
- Explain the Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Determine the improvement methodology best suited to your problem
- Determine the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Translate the Voice of the Customer (VOC) to Critical to Quality (CTQ) criteria
- Explain where you fit into the value chain
- Develop a Customer Journey Map
- Develop a Project Charter
- Map the Process, Identify and Screen Inputs and collect data
- Display Data Graphically
- Analyse the Process for Value
- Generate and Select Solutions
- Assess the Risk of solutions and Plan the Implementation
- Implement the Control Plan to sustain improvements
- Lean Assessment
- Define Customer Value
- Routing Analysis
- Change Assessment
- Project Charter
- 8 Wastes and 5S
- Spaghetti Diagram
- Current VSM Aid
- Quick Win Identification
- Lead Time Reduction
- Line Balancing
- Future VSM Aid
- Kaizen Event
- Make Change Stick
- Product Matrix
- Error-proofing (FMEA)
- Standard Work
- Action Plans
- Standard Work Combination Sheet
- Standard Operations Sheet
- Capacity Sheet
- Time Observation Sheet
- Change Communication Plan
Certification Exam: No project required
The exam is intended to validate your proficiency with the Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
The exam is administered online and is open book. You may use any reference materials to complete the exam (i.e. training manuals, project materials, statistics books, etc.).
The exam includes multiple choice, true/false, and problem solving questions.
A passing grade of 80% or more for each phase is required to become Yellow Belt Certified.
Level 1 Certification Course CEU’s Hours Pre-Course Work Reading/Assignments 0 Assessments 0 Total hours 0 Post Course Work Homework 0 Total hours 0 Course Duration Hours 40 Total hours 40 CEU’s 4 Level 2 Certification Course CEU’s Hours Pre-Course Work Reading/Assignments 0 Assessments 0 Total hours 0 Post Course Work Homework 9 Exam 2 Total hours 11 Course Duration Hours 40 Total hours 51 CEU’s 5.1
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLC
Experience how easy it is to learn
Start your course demo and learn the Introduction To Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Download your eBook, watch instructor videos, access your templates and experience our eLearning.Start your free demo