What you will learn
- Knowledge Management Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises (Toolkit Section)
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
Learn about organisation of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment.
The Knowledge Management eCourse will give you the tools that you will need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organisation and also equip you with the following skills:
- Discussing the steps to implementing Knowledge Management in your organisation.
- Describing the Knowledge Management life cycle.
- Applying the Knowledge Management models.
- Recognising tips for success.
- Define the basic concept of Knowledge Management.
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of Knowledge Management.
- Describe the Knowledge Management life cycle.
- Illustrate the new Knowledge Management paradigm.
- Apply the Knowledge Management models.
- Discuss the steps to implementing Knowledge Management
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 30 mins to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher)
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Reader (free software)
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
TLC have delivered an innovative leadership development programme for Fairfield Dairy combining practical workshops, eLearning modules and coffee morning catch up sessions for the team. Our managers and team members have benefited greatly from TLC