What you will learn
- Employee On-boarding Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises (Toolkit Section)
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
Improve employee retention and prevent highly skilled workers from being lured to a competitor.
The Employee Onboarding eCourse will provide you with an understanding on the importance of new employee onboarding and how it will increase productivity and produce a happier and more skilled workforce. You will also learn about:
- Identifying the benefits and purpose of on boarding.
- Recognising how to prepare for an on boarding program.
- Identifying ways to engage and follow up with employees.
- Recognising how to create expectations.
- Identify the benefits and purpose of on-boarding
- Recognize how to prepare for an on boarding program
- Identify ways to engage and follow up with employees
- Recognize the importance of resiliency and flexibility
- Define on-boarding
- Create the right expectations
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher).
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher.
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended).
- Adobe Reader (free software).
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.