What you will learn
- Emotional Intelligence Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises (Toolkit Section)
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
Understand your feelings, as well as the feelings of others, and how these emotions can influence motivation and behaviour.
The importance and relevance of emotions to work outcomes has gained a significant amount of acknowledgement by professionals over the years. The Emotional Intelligence eCourse will help you to:
- Define and apply self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
- Express yourself successfully when communicating with others in a non-verbal manner.
- Apply emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Recognise and express your emotions.
- Define and apply self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Recognize and express your emotions
- Express verbally when communicating with others
- Express yourself successfully when communicating with others in a non-verbal manner
- Apply emotional intelligence to the workplace
- Define optimism and pessimism
- Use emotional intelligence effectively to impact others
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- Students can complete the course material in 8-9 hours. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher)
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended as there are incompatibility issues with Internet Explorer)
- Adobe Reader (free software)
Candidates are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised global.
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.