What you will learn
- Delivering Constructive Criticism Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Expert Instructor Support (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises (Toolkit Section)
- Quick Reference sheets
- Online Certification Exam
Gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist you with Delivering Constructive Criticism.
Delivering Constructive Criticism or feedback to an employee needs to be handled in a specific way. This eCourse will provide you with the skills to help you:
- Recognise the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place.
- Identify and interpret emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session.
- Recognise the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them.
- Apply the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session.
- Identify when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Recognize the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify and interpret emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete.
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher).
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher.
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser (Firefox is highly recommended).
- Adobe Reader (free software).
Candidates are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.