What you will learn
- Call Centre Course Lessons Access (1 Month)
- Course eBook
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
Improve your phone skills and confidence which will help you to gain more customers whilst retaining your current clientele.
The Call Centre training eCourse will empower you with the skills to improve productivity and performance, including:
- Using proper telephone etiquette
- Illustrating strategies that sharpen effective communication
- Creating SMART goals
- Defining Call Centre Strategies
- Illustrate strategies that sharpen effective communication
- Identify different types of buying motivations
- Create SMART Goals
- Use proper phone etiquette
- Use benchmarks
How long will it take to complete this eCourse ?
- This eCourse will take 8-9 hours to complete. There are 20 multiple choice exam questions administered online that will take up to an additional 1 hour to complete
Technical Requirements (Computer)
- A computer with Microsoft Windows operating system (98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7) or Mac OS X (10.5 Leopard or higher) .
- A computer with Microsoft Office 2000 or higher.
- A high speed internet connection and a web browser ( Firefox is highly recommended).
- Adobe Reader (free software).
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam with a pass mark of at least 80%
Q: How does eLearning work with The Leadership Centre?
A: You will receive login details to access the course material online through The Leadership Centre eLearning portal. You can download the eBook and course templates to read in your own time.
Q: What are the advantages of eLearning?
A: You can study anywhere and in your own time without the limitation of a classroom environment. eLearning is increasing in popularity because it is such a convenient way to learn. It is a cost effective option and the eBook is self-explanatory to make sure you can apply the tools you are learning.
Q: Will I receive an international certification?
A: Yes. The Leadership Centre is accredited through IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training). Your Certification will be recognised globally.
Metropolitan Health is extremely satisfied with the level of service and professionalism of TLC Global and The Leadership Centre and would highly recommend them to any other organisation who is adopting Lean Six Sigma process improvement.