What you will learn
- Telephone Etiquette course lessons access (1 Month)
- Business Writing course lesson access (1 Month)
- Time Management course lesson access (1 Month)
- Course eBook per course
- Templates and exercises
- Quick Reference sheet
- Online Certification Exam
This Business Skills course is an essential learning program for service industry or support services employees who need to develop their customer service skills, business writing and telephone etiquette. In addition this workshop offers a choice of basic and advanced Microsoft Word or Excel skills to make employees more productive. To help learners take their services to the next level they will also learn time management and problem solving skills to improve their own workplace and the service they offer their customers.
This program offers the perfect blend of theory and workplace application with practical projects for every skill so they will develop themselves and improve their productivity and customer experience.
Pre-reading and Introduction
- Assess your basic business skills
- Define your personal goals for the workshop
Grammar and Etiquette for Writing and Speaking to Customers
- Practise business writing
- Practise email writing
- Practise telephone responses
Business Report Writing
- Write a business report
- Demonstrate time management
- Organise your time (Diary session)
- Describe different ways to deal with lateness and tardiness
You are required to complete an online multiple choice exam for each course with a pass mark of at least 80%
TLC were very professional and went the extra mile. The Financial Management course for 60 Health CEO's was extremely well received by Executives and the Sponsors and was requested to be deployed into the next level of the hospitals.