DEVELOP YOUR PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS AS AN EXECUTIVE/CEO
When we think about ourselves, our natural instinct is to say that we mean well. But those around us judge us by our actions, not our intentions. As leaders, we often experience unintended consequences of well-intended actions. The Intuitive Leader understands themselves and how they affect others around them. They have a clear sense of how their own behaviour can inspire others to operate at their own personal best. More recently organisations have come to understand that leadership can also be developed by strengthening the connection between the efforts of individual leaders and the systems through which they influence organisational operations. Engage with other dynamic Executives facing similar challenges. Experience robust discussion and debates in an interactive classroom environment.
At TLC we have years of experience across many industries from Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Construction, Auto Manufacturing, and other High Volume Manufacturing environments to Banking, Financial Services, Supply-Chain Management, HR and other transactional environments. The golden thread throughout all our leadership programmes is the focus on Continuous Improvement and the important role that leaders play to support this type of culture and environment.
- Identify global trends in leadership today
- Develop self-awareness, emotional intelligence and self-mastery
- Apply personal leadership development goals into an action learning project
- Explain the foundation of Lean Principles in leadership
- Develop insight with influencing your organisational culture
- Recognise how to get employees engaged for organisational success
- Apply change principles to organisational challenges
- 6 days experiential classroom training
- 4 personal coaching sessions
- Personal assessments (DiSC and TKI)
- 360 feedback
- Action learning project
- Attendance Certificate
Basic Certification (Level 2):
Attend classroom training and pass the exam with a minimum of 80%
Advanced Certification (Level 4):
Attend classroom training and pass the online exam with a minimum of 80% and complete one workplace action project
I really enjoyed The Leadership Centre's Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. It has formed a building block and a corner stone for my career. I found the journey challenging and exciting at the same time. TLC Team I salute you guys, this was the best experience I have ever had.